Saturday, December 09, 2006

What a busy day!

Do you have any friends that you've known for a super long time? Well, Laura is one of those for me. We met in 6th grade, went our separate ways, and reconnected at the end of college. It's a fantastic story about God's pursuant love. I'd love to tell you sometime (and I'm sure she would too). Well, her husband graduated today from Duke (Mr. Smarty-MBA-stuff) and they came for lunch yesterday. Here's some photos.

I promise he's not upset. He just really loves cameras. I think he was contemplating the next best digital!

He laughs when you sneeze (well, for the over exaggerated fake ones). Isn't he adorable?

The lovely Yaekel family! Remember when I said he laughed for sneezes? Well, mine weren't quite in the right pitch for him I guess. He kept looking at me like this... no laughter for me.
Laura and Jeremy, I had a good time and I look forward to visiting you at your home soon!
__________________________
Last night was the Summit Staff Christmas party! Sooooo fun!

Some of the ladies: Stef (friend, studentLIFE small group leader, and wife to our Intern), Kristi (studentLIFE, College Life, and Connections secretary), Me, Cynthia(counselor) , and Amber(Kidzone lady). Oh, and Spence (SummitLifeGuy) is in the background somewhere - he's so proud for getting in the photo.

We all got gifts. I was way excited to open mine - it was a Christmas ornament! I was really excited because we now have a Christmas tree to put it on. (Note: This picture is a reenactment.)

(Hey Brothaman, it's a Santa Hat!!!)

No comments: