I am in Augusta for the week to be with my family just after the death of my Nanny. I'll post more on that later.
Today I wanted to post something fun that I just saw on the local news...

I can't import the video but I'll link it here for you. The reason this is so fun is because I grew up with Andrew. Aren't his girls adorable? He and his wife are great!
(Drew, it was good to "see" you!)
PS - I have several posts scheduled to go up throughout the week but I may end up with more than one on a few days so keep checking back.
Today I wanted to post something fun that I just saw on the local news...

I can't import the video but I'll link it here for you. The reason this is so fun is because I grew up with Andrew. Aren't his girls adorable? He and his wife are great!
(Drew, it was good to "see" you!)
PS - I have several posts scheduled to go up throughout the week but I may end up with more than one on a few days so keep checking back.
1 comment:
Hey friend, we are praying for you and your family. Love you bunches!
Post a Comment