Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today's Ten - the folder game

The El watching Ike stoke the fire last Christmas.
She's a funny dog. She'll bark her little lungs out... even at those of us that live with her. Then, just minutes later, she is your best friend... even with someone she's just met.
Silly dog. We'll miss you!


Since I have been so far away from blogging I thought I'd play the folder game with you. It's been 10 days since I last posted so I picked the 10th picture in my 10th folder. It's a fun game.

I'll tag some of you as well:
Jen, Jenn, Lori,

Ladies, you pick the 10th picture out of your 10th folder.
Post it unedited.
Tell us a little story with it as well.
Have fun!

1 comment:

Jenn Harrison said...

Not sure if I was the "Jenn" you were tagging, but I played along anyways!

Hope to see you Sunday!