Saturday, November 07, 2009

Phacial Expreshions

I have 2 theories about this clipboard.
1. Phacial Expreshions is the name of the band that me and my good friends made up in 8th grade.
2. Phacial Expreshions is the name of a once-really-cool band.

I hope that you get a kick out of the old bands, songs and other cultural icons that were all the rage when I was in 8th grade.

Leave me some love, won't you? Let me know who your favorite band was or a story from one of the songs you see. I'll work on one for y'all too!

1 comment:

Lori Gail said...

Okay, so here's some love for you! It's kinda weird, but I listened to the song "3am" by Matchbox 20 during high school, and apparently it must have been during the winter, because every time I hear that song I start to feel a little cold.