Saturday, February 18, 2006

I scream, you scream, we all scream for... ice cream?

I wanted to find a cute picture of kids eating ice cream - because, after all, it's just not fun to watch grown ups getting ice cream all over their faces but kids, F-U-N!

Moving right along...

We were sitting in town
minding our own
when out of the blue
came a heat wave of 72
The youngsters rushed in
to see those cold bins
and the cones up on the counter
in the store that we call The Corner.

And then yesterday I believe it hit 74! Now, I've been told that the weather in February is just like that around here. It's odd though, don't you think?

I hope that you all were able to enjoy the warm front whenever it visited you! Or if you are a send-me-some-snow kinda person, well, you might need to move north!

No comments: