Thursday, February 02, 2006

Infomercial

I was flipping through the morning news shows a little over a week ago and they were talking about ways to cut your "getting ready" time in half. One of the things they talked about was a hairdryer. The one they were talking about was way over $100. This Conair was $20 at Target!
Here's my testimonial: It use to take me 10 minutes to dry my hair in the morning. Then another 10 minutes to straighten it because my hair was then frizzy and would have several unsightly waves.
Now, with the Coniar Ionic Speed Styler, I can dry my hair in 5 minutes and I'm ready to go! No more unsightly waves, no more frizz! Thank you Conair!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Shannon, I just had to tell you that I have kept this blog entry in my memory because I've been wanting to get a new hairdryer. Today, I went back to write down the name of the hair dryer so I can go buy it! :) I'm planning on going to Target today to get it - I'll let you know if I find it & like it. You should get like a complimentary hair styling product from Conair or something for sending them another customer, right?!? --Deborah

Lainey Bug and John Stanley III said...

Ok, got the hair dryer, used it this morning, and LOVE IT!!! Thanks, SES! ;) --DCR