Saturday, July 22, 2006

Top 10 reasons why I love my new home

I have just relocated!!! Sorry for not having posted in a while. This has been a busy summer for sure! I moved last weekend and left for camp 2 days later. Be patient with me while I am setting up house. Until I can get back with some pictures...

Here's my top 10 reasons why I love my new home...
10. Who wouldn't like living on a road named after a actress who plays a detective?
9. Bojangles, Chili's, Borders, Harris Teeter, Old Navy, SuperTarget, AC Moore, Kohl's, Jason's Deli and Shannon Rd. are all just a short drive away.
8. Living out of boxes and one-man couches for 3 weeks... oops, that would be on my top 10 reasons why I don't like moving during the busiest summer of my life EVER.
7. No more 45 minute commutes
6. A big back deck - it's just dying to have a grill sit on it!
5. A doe (as yet to be named) visits with us every morning and afternoon to eat from our apple tree.
4. Did I so "no more 45 minute commutes"? I meant I only have to commute for classes now!
3. Living in a neighborhood with beautiful homes and sidewalks for those cool (cooler than mid-day at least) morning/evening walks.
2. Having a room larger than a closet.
1. I can finally eat, drink, work, play, sleep, rest, and live in the same town as my church family!