Sunday, March 25, 2007

LOST... ruby red

Bonnie B and me. We have a date every Sunday morning as she welcomes guests and I do some set up for studentLIFE. I love her new hair cut!!!


Laura and I wore ruby red slippers this Sunday! She's a part of our date every Sunday morning too! I also get to visit with her at least once a week when she and her son come to the office. Love them!

I got to spend some time with some girls from my home church. They make me laugh!

James and the ladies! :)


Oops, it's been two weeks since I've blogged. I have been lost in the land of schoolwork, and work, and friends. Mostly it's been schoolwork. I had a great weekend though and look forward to having some pictures to post soon (they aren't on my camera but are on several other people's cameras... let's be patient together!).

No comments: