Sunday, March 04, 2007

Eikon, Yukon, we all con for Eikon!

I just spent the past weekend with over 150 people in 13 different homes, 1 church building and 1 school. The theme was Eikon... we are made in the image (eikon) of God!


When I arrived at the 6th grade home I found them making a video for the weekend: "What Not to do During Metamorphosis Weekend". Well, I had to get in on that action. My line: "Never put 9 girls in a home with just one shower"

Whitney makes me smile! She was one of our fabulous college leaders who taught our middle school and high school students over the weekend. They were all fantastic!!!

Saturday afternoon we had a fabulous time at our very own Square Dance and Pig Pickin'! Here I am with some of our girls during one of the dances. So fun!!!!

The Langstons, one of my favorite families, joined in on the fun!
This is Terry. He was our caller.

No comments: