Sunday, February 25, 2007

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Jason Douglas

My friends Jason and Leslie got married yesterday. It was one of those weddings of a lifetime... what a story of patience and God's grace and sovereignty. Congratulations friends!
This is the only picture I have... sad.

Kristi was my date for the evening. She did it right: she called a few weeks ahead of time (when she knew that her husband would be out of town), she called to confirm, made plans of when and where she would pick me up, and was quite a gentleman. :)


Sweet Jen! You are such a wonderful friend!



Judi is so loving - what a fabulous woman!

Yea Kay!

Bonnie B, me and Marla.

So after the wedding reception I found the man with the key to my heart! See, it's in his hand. Oh, wait, he's giving it to someone. I wonder who it is? We'll all have to wait and see.

No comments: