Saturday, February 24, 2007

When Will I See You Again?

Another random blog title, I know.
I had this song stuck in my head all morning as Stacy and I hiked!
But before she and I went hiking...
All three roomies had pancakes (thanks to Stacy) and coffee for breakfast - YUMMY!
Oh, and without my realizing it was a big deal, I had coffee with cream but no sugar. And again, I liked it. I won't be making it a daily or even weekly thing but at least now I know I can do coffee with friends.
Before heading out

I found a nice walking stick and a fun tree to lean on.

What a fun jumping picture!

Okay, so I have this thing with pigtails. As a single 29 year old I think that I can't (or shouldn't rather) wear pigtails. Up until I graduated college they were cute but now, nah. But I look forward to wearing them when I am pregnant or playing with my kids (should the Lord bless me with pregnancy/children). I had an itch today to wear them under my cap for a while. Stacy took this fun shot of them.

I'm not one for talking on the phone when others are around (especially when I can enjoy the beauty of God's creation in nature - here's a shout out to my waterfall jumping friends) but my Shannon called all the way from NM so I hurried back across the fun rocks I had just climbed across to get the phone (Stacy was holding it) to say hi for just minute. I thought it was funny that I was on a nature hike and she called! :)

I love this picture of Stacy!

There are so many more pictures of Eno but I didn't want to bore you with them.

1 comment:

Bonnie G. said...

I must say... I don't check your blog as often as I should, but I am going to start doing so now! I hope you know how blessed you are to have such fabulous roommates! I am praying that eventually that will be the case in my little old house. :)