Well, I have the fabulous honor of caring for the dog, cats, fish and home of som friends for a week longer (I've been there since Friday). They have internet but their internet and my computer don't get along so well... meaning, I won't be able to post for a while. I'm on the school computer right now even.
Thanks for all the comments on the last post. I am able to say that God is good, even when things don't go the way we want them to... my car is still in the shop and my dog died yesterday. Yes, he was just a dog but he was the first dog that I owned on my own. Sad. My mom (and dad) have been his adoptive caretakers while I've been in seminary so she is very sad too. But, I want to highlight that God is still very good (perfectly so, in fact) and He is still good to us (again, perfectly so)!!!
New Blog... I'm a dot com!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment