Friday, February 16, 2007

Tom's Diner


Every Friday afternoon I meet with a fabulous college girl, April, for discipleship. She is such a joy, and a joy to meet with. She happens to like coffee and we happen to go to Borders frequently. I happen to dislike coffee and am limited in my beverage choices at coffee shops such as Borders cafe.

Well, much to April's joy today I had my very first coffee. Okay, it was a Caramel Mocha, but I could still taste the coffee. I drank the whole thing. It started hot then got room temp. I actually liked it both ways. So, there. I like Caramel Mocha. Maybe one day I'll get to the cheap stuff... regular, free refill coffee. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SES, Glad you updated your blog and your hair looks AWESOME. It is one of the shortest do's I remember seeing on you. You look good!
Love, Sara