Monday, April 20, 2009

Today's Ten - Reader's Choice

It's been a while since I've done a "Today's Ten."

Let's make it Reader's Choice.


1. You tell me 10 words. 1 word per person.

2. In order to make it more fun, I'll make the comments automatic instead of "author approved," and take the first 10 words. (Keep it clean, folks)

3. I'll find 1 picture each to match your word and post it for my next "Today's Ten."

4. Get to commenting! It totally won't be fun if YOU don't!


(*Let's involve some new friends this time... if you've never commented, this is an easy way to get involved!)

9 comments:

Kim McGee said...

Green

Courtney said...

Kalamazoo

Anonymous said...

backbone

Unknown said...

Continent

Sarah said...

blast! it would have been better if I spelled it right the first time

شوكراً

you never said one language :)

Lori Gail said...

Ummm...to make it fun, I'm going with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. And no cheating with a picture from Mary Poppins! :)

King and Casey said...

exacerbate

lunn thefun said...

Baobab

Matthew said...

vociferous.