Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Traditions - pt 1

We had a Wii tournament this Christmas.
Not quite a tradition... yet!
The prizes? Fortune cookies of course!
Ok, it's a stretch but it was hilarious! See my first saying above.

So I ended up with 4.
I didn't win anything but everyone's a winner on Christmas, right?

Padre got 3... he won something-or-other.

Brothaman won. I mean he won everything we did. Don't worry, we still had an absolute blast trying to beat him. And then hearing his sayings which were all I had imagined in the realm of fortune cookies. I think Chinese restaurants need to buy their fortune cookies from the grocery. They're better.

Madre. All her sayings were sweet.

Anyone want to re-write some of these sayings? Or share your favorite fortune cookie sayings?
Okay, I'll let you share. Comment away!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This summer I got a fortune cookie that said "You like sunshine and fresh air!" which kind of seemed like a joke to me, because everyone else's were really philosophical. I was out to dinner with some of my co-workers from camp and when I read it out loud one of them screamed "THE COOKIE KNOWS YOU'RE A COUNSELOR!!"