Monday, December 14, 2009

Sweet Moments with Aunt Shannon

Me with M.E. and J. (my best friend's children)
I got to spend some good time with them on the way to and from a phenomenal weekend with my special girlfriends.

A little wrestle time with J. Hearing him call me "Aunt Shannon" is music to my ears.

J wanted to take a picture of me since I had been taking a ton of pictures of him. A phone is a nice choice of camera, don't you think?

A little face time with M.E. ...

and of course a little cuddle time too!
(You see that little green pen? J wanted to be involved too.)
_________________

Play time at lunch with W.

Baby W was such a treat with his constant bright smile.
Thanks for bringing him S!
(You can't see it here because he was distracted but I promise that the rest of the weekend was brighter with his ear to ear grin)

No comments: