
Look at who is doing the human ladder... it's me! Basically those lovely little ladies held dowel rods for me to walk on. At one point in the game we had 4 people going across one ladder - it was so fun!
Here Caroline and I are watching 4 way tug-o-war. It was hilarious!
Can you find the hidden middle schooler?We played hide-and-seek in the pitch black dark. I thought I'd help the seeker out by taking a picture with a flash. Another leader figured out that although it didn't help the seeker out a single bit (the light from a flash just isn't long enough) it did help us to see where the students were when we look at the pictures. Here's one of the flash pictures. We have a ton of them - it is the funniest thing to see where these student hid!
Ian and Alexa won the prize for being the most hyper all night long. They never stopped - so I heard. I slept for a few hours.
This is Kevin. He's the genius behind the Middle School Lock-In. Here he looks an aweful lot like a GhostBuster but he's just vacuuming. Great job Kevin!
No comments:
Post a Comment