Thursday, August 10, 2006

Comments Galore

Okay, so I was recently made aware that you could only post a comment on my blog if you had your own blogspot blog. Well, that's no good... so I changed it! So, if you've had the craving to leave a comment, worked up just the right words and clicked the link only to have your creativity stomped by the blogspot police... now's your chance.
For those of you who are feeling a bit sheepish right now in the comment area here are some ideas of things you can write about:
1. How much you miss me while I'm gone and love keeping up with me via the blog
2. Which friend I remind you of and in what way
3. Some scripture you are praying for me
4. How fabulous my friends are and that you want to be on the blog too
5. The fun times you had hanging out during mentioned event (or posted picture)
Creativity or no creativity, just leave me a message! :)

No comments: