Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My vacation

So the day before I left on my vacation I went to Boone (see previous post) and hiked Mystery Falls with some friends. I had no intention of jumping but when it came down to it... I jumped. I wasn't very confident in my short legs clearing the rocks so I looked down... just in time to "face plant" into the water. The impact busted my lip making smiling, laughing, and eating a challenge for a few days. I'm all better now! Whew!
My friend Sara got married to Brian on Saturday. Lainey (Deb's daughter) got in on the fun.

Krissy, me, Sara, Deborah and Sharon at Sara's wedding reception.

(My smile was so sad... it's all better now! See pics below)


I got to spend time playing with my dog...


I found an old prom dress - it fits...

I hung out with Rachel and learned about Facebook...

I took some shots with my PawPaw who says "we're just taking pictures, I don't have to smile"...

and I had Mexican with my parents.

No comments: