
Friday night Sara, Hannah (not pictured here), and I went to see some of our students in a play. They all did such a great job. Here we are with Leah, one of our otherwise quiet girls. She was fabulous in her role as Madeline! It was so fun to see her learn to love acting over the past few months!

Here I am with Kelsey. She was born an actress! She played Katrin (one of the main parts - arguably THE main part). The best part is that she LOVES the Lord!!!!

Saturday was spent with some other girls getting their house ready to go on the market.

This is the mom of the house. She and I were partnered as small group leaders back when the now 8th grade girls (my current small group) were just 6th grade girls. I love the way the Lord has had our paths cross!
1 comment:
You look so young, Shannon (in a good way!) - I guess that's what youth ministry does :)
Congrats on graduation, by the way! I'm so excited for you!
Love, Deborah
Post a Comment