Saturday, January 03, 2009

Lifetime To Do List #46

In 7th and 8th grade I had the opportunity to participate in Social. That allowed me to cross "ballroom dancing" off of my lifetime to do list.

Until then, here is a picture of the Cotillion Club from my 8th grade year. I wasn't in it (I'm pretty sure you had to be in the 10th grade to be in Cotillion) but some of my friends were.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I'm sure this picture is entertaining to someone, but without a hilarious shot of 8th grade Shannon, I'm afraid it is worthless to me. Come on, cough it up!

The Morginskys said...

i'm pretty sure dancing before you made the list doesnt count. you need to do it again, THEN you can count it!

Shannon said...

The great thing about a LIFETIME to do list is that I can count anything over my life that I can still do or remember doing. I wrote down several things that I have already done but that I thought would be fun to do if I hadn't already. Whitewater rafting? Check (5 times and I'm done).

Matthew said...

Can I just say, as a little brother ... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA