
"Celebrate my bday with someone with same bday" is #82 on the list.
Who knew that I would celebrate with someone my same age, exactly. This was our 28th birthday. Oh, and we are both from Georgia! I happened to live with her as well and this month she celebrated the birth of her first child, a daughter. Congratulations J! I'm so proud of you and you will make a fabulous mom! Love.
These friends came over to celebrate with us...
One now lives overseas - I got to visit with her this fall
One is now my roommate - three years this summer
One I don't see enough - I miss seeing you L!
Who knew that I would celebrate with someone my same age, exactly. This was our 28th birthday. Oh, and we are both from Georgia! I happened to live with her as well and this month she celebrated the birth of her first child, a daughter. Congratulations J! I'm so proud of you and you will make a fabulous mom! Love.One now lives overseas - I got to visit with her this fall
One is now my roommate - three years this summer
One I don't see enough - I miss seeing you L!
No comments:
Post a Comment