Pictures from our last day together went like this...
I love you and miss you!
K and I, on the other hand, do our best to make light of the situation when having to say good-bye to one another. We couldn't even fake a frowny-face picture.
Probably if you had seen us when it was time to say good-bye you would have thought we didn't like one another. We're weird. We know it. We're okay with that.
I miss you a ton and love you lots!
I'm home now and trying to wrap my mind around the past 2 weeks as I also prepare for this weekend.
Probably if you had seen us when it was time to say good-bye you would have thought we didn't like one another. We're weird. We know it. We're okay with that.
I miss you a ton and love you lots!
I'm home now and trying to wrap my mind around the past 2 weeks as I also prepare for this weekend.
1 comment:
i cant wait to hear about your trip. i have been thinking about you a lot and praying for you as you just got back from your trip right into fall retreat. i am glad we will be together this weekend. love you.
Post a Comment