Sunday, May 28, 2006

Grads and Goodbye


Me and Marla at the graduation/goodbye party at our place Saturday night. Both of my roomies graduated from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary on Friday. I am so proud of both of them! (I hope to get a picture of the three of us from graduation soon)


Here's me with Emily - she graduated Friday too and she's moving back to GA in a few weeks. It seems like just yesterday that we were in AUG memorizing scripture together at PJ's and filling out her SEBTS application. And now she's graduated. I am so proud of her and excited about all God has done in her life in the past three years! We will surely miss you Emily!

We played a little game of Taboo at our party. This is Patty(on the left). English is her second language but she can play her some Taboo. She got the most consecutive points! Way to go Patty!

No comments: