

If there ever was a question in my mind of how hard the life of a single mom is... no longer! This weekend I had the privilege of essentially being a "single mom." I am watching two fabulous little men ages 15 months and 3 years old. Their parents are out of town for their 10 year wedding anniversary (congratulations to them). We have had the best time together! It sure is hard to keep up with two little ones on your own. Not to mention running errands, getting sleep and keeping sane. So I see even better now that God is perfect in His creation and intention... man and woman, husband and wife first. Then the kiddos come (this is amazing to me) in teeny-tiny little frames that are completely helpless - which also means that they can't climb up the stairs with risk of falling or pull over a cabinet onto themselves. And as the the little ones grow, so do the parents. This might not have made any sense but it was my attempt to show God off a little (while the little men run around me).
No comments:
Post a Comment