Friday, September 22, 2006

Fish stories


Sad news... Zeek died last night. When I got up this morning Zeb was no where to be found. Well, he was hiding out in Jesus' empty tomb. I think he was sad and lonely. I was already plannng on getting new fish this weekend so I did.
They don't have names yet. I thought I'd let you all look at the new boys and help me name them.
This one (bottom) is a guppy that is kind of a yellow hologramish.

Here's another guppy with a kind of cheetah spotted tail.
(Stacie B, maybe a cool Tsetswana or Kalanga name?)

This guy's almost see through with 2 red fins on the bottom.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So, the hologrammy fish died today. No need for a name. Also, Zeb died today. Sad times.

Stacie said...

If the spotted guppy is still swimming, you could name it Letoatse, that is Setswana for cheetah.

Shannon said...

Well, I have all new fish now. I've decided not to name them. Thank you!