
I spent the majority of my weekend and beginning of my week was spent with Tertullian. He took me on some great dates to Borders, Barnes & Noble, and even at my house. We spent hours going over theology. We had some good laughs about the ways Christians have been misunderstood. No wedding bells though - we broke it off Thursday morning. It's just as well, my roommate calls him "Tortilla" and, well, I can't marry someone who's name is that difficult.
(Just in case you didn't pick up on my humor: I had a paper due Thursday on Tertullian's Apology and I spent a ridiculous amount of time reading and writing, we might as well have been dating.)

How 'bout I can put together an electronic basketball game! Okay, my boss did most of it but I did do some of the backboard. We set this up just in time for the students to enjoy it on Wednesday night at our Kickoff Cookout.

I'm not sure what they are all clapping for but we had a great time!

Danny may have been stumped on this word for Taboo last night. Anika was ready to buzz him.

Alicia (team SAD) won individual best with 6 guesses. Adam (team ASA) was darn good with that buzzer... he liked to buzz when someone guessed the right answer. It's okay, Adam, I did it too.
I know you are all dying to know which team won... well, up until the last few rounds we were neck and neck but team SAD came back for the win! Congratulations!
1 comment:
YAY TEAM SAD!!! ya'll did super though too :)
Post a Comment