Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I got baptized!!!!

I hope to be able to post the video of my baptism or at least a photo of it. This picture was taken at the end of tonight's prayer service. This is one of my three 8th grade Courtney's. She got baptized tonight too. Our God is truly amazing!
So, if you've known me for any length of time you are probably a bit bewildered that I got baptized tonight. Well, I'd love to share my story with you. However, tonight I am very tired and need to rest. The super-short-show* version is that I got my baptism on the right side of my salvation. Wow, did I really just use that baptist catch phrase? Oh well, it's true. Feel free to ask me about it anytime. I'm more than happy to talk with you about it!
*Dad, I did the "super-short-show" for you... get it? Miiiiiike's Super Short Show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo - how precious for you to take that step together!

The Morginskys said...

I had no idea you were thinking of doing this! you need to email us all about it!!!!