I learned everything I could from the Heating/Air guy and then I walked back up to the deck. As I was walking in the back door I saw this bug hanging out on this contraption left here by the previous tenants (we have no idea what it is). Now bugs and I aren't generally friends, however, when one is cool looking (and particularly slow, like this one) I like to try to figure out what it is. So, I got my camera and took tons of pictures... these little guys are hard to get in focus. I hope you can see them good enough (maybe if you click on the photo it will show it larger).
So, what is this odd looking bug? Well, it is a Wheel bug which is a kind of Assassin bug. My pictures don't really do it justice (but if you click here you can see better pictures). It's a magnificent creature (and my great big God made it!!!).

No comments:
Post a Comment