
This is what I've been doing since I got home from break: My poor computer had to go to the computer hospital. I got the phone call later that day that it had died (and that they couldn't get my data off of it... let my mistake be your lesson: have an external back up of all of your data!!!). So that's my computer and the Geek Squad from the picture above. The paper to the left, you ask? Well, that's the 10-13 page paper that was due 3 days after my computer died. It's only by God's grace that I had 3 days off of work and finished my paper! I have spent lots of time on the phone with my fabulous brother who is still working on getting the data off of my dead hard-drive. God has been teaching me a lot about patience and trusting and obeying Him. In my mind this couldn't have possibly have happened at a worse time. But I know that God is good and what He does is good (
Ps. 119:68). I also know that God works all things for His own glory and to make me more like Christ (
Ro. 8:28-30).
Update: My little computer has a brand new hard-drive and is awaiting its transformation and welcoming back to the office.
No comments:
Post a Comment