Friday, April 20, 2007

Wondrous Wednesday



Sometimes I just like to have some good old fashion fun! (Don't really know what that is supposed to mean but I like it!)


So I found these rad sunglasses in the SLW closet and gave them to my friend Stephen.




It turns out that the sunglasses made him an instant success. Here he is chatting with LA while his fabulous agent, Charles, helps him along.








Moving right along with the night... I get to hang out with a fabulous group of little ladies who all happen to be in the 8th grade. We stopped to take a photo on our way to the game o' the night!





I led the game this week for SLW. I might say that it was a GREAT game... and happened to be called The Great Exchange. It started innocently enough with the students exchanging information and belongings in a calm, orderly fashion. But then, at the end, the students had to get their belongings back and then come to me. The first one to do that wins.



Well, they did just that. Here they are coming slowly at first and then...





It got a little crazy!!! I'm in there I promise. Can you find my head? I guess you'd have to know me pretty well to find me. Oh well.

After all the students went home, Kevin busted out the Turkish Delight. Mind you, I don't know if it was what Edmund ate in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe but it said "delight" and it came from Turkey and it was covered in powdered sugar. I look delighted to try it, eh?

Then Derb and I did the taste test. Let's just say neither of us were big fans of this delight.

What a wondrous Wednesday!

No comments: