Sunday, April 29, 2007

I'm a friend of a shebeast!

Note: These pictures were all taken during or after the triathlon. There will be some otherwise questionable attire and some worn out faces.
This is the crowd we went to watch complete the triathlon. They did fantastic! I am inspired to start running again so I can do another 10K.
Marianne was the lone lady from the group. She had the most fans too, I think! :)
Me, Reema, Morgan, Jennifer and Brooke.

Packy swimming. Get it, Packy!

Packy desperately wanted to be on the blog. Here he is. He tried to get me to make an "intimidating triathlon face" but, well, I just couldn't. Sorry Packy.....

Jason bounding for the finish line. Umm, he's not touching the ground!

Continuing with the pictures of me with the famous triathlon swimmers/bikers/runners... Jason and I and his bike. He didn't try to make me have a serious face. Truth is, he probably couldn't do it either. He's a smiler!


Marianne making the last stretch of the 3 mile run.

Marianne and I just before leaving to go back to Dtown. Really, could you be any more amazing!?!?


The four of us rode to and from the triathlon together: me , Reema, Jennifer and Morgan.
Reema has been visiting us for a few days. It has been such a great time to see her, hug her neck, and hear her stories! Reema, you are a delight!

No comments: