
I went to Augusta this past week to help my parents move into their new house. It is soooo nice! There is a great ruby red front door, a cool fountain and little lamps lighting the front walk - you can't see any of those too well in the picture though.

On my way to AUG I stopped in Columbia to take my cousin to dinner. She has recently gotten her driver's license so I gave her the keys to my car. She drove us to ZAXBY's!!! I don't know why someone hasn't opened one of these fine establishments in Durham. Raleigh is just not close enough. If someone could get right on that, that would be great! :)

And then, since she's a cool high schooler, we had to take a silly self-portrait. Which, by the way, I didn't mind taking one bit. She's a delight!
2 comments:
You two look a ton a like! Simoneau good looks!
Finally, a blog entry so I know you're still the same Shannon! Hang in there, this week.
Post a Comment