Monday, July 09, 2007

Circle Up... It's Wedding Time!

I got to spend the weekend with my 6 girlfriends from college. We still get together at least once a year. This time was in ATL for Krissy's wedding.
I was so excited to see those girls - see?

I love my Sally hugs!!!

The Shannons - I love my best friend!

Krissy was busy doing wedding stuff but we took the chance to get a picture. Notice anything fun about it?

Husband and Wife... Mr. & Mrs. Paul White

Lainey debuted as Flower Girl! She was so great!

We tried to get a picture of the babies from our group of friends. I don't have the best one yet but you can still see how adorable they are!!!

All 7 of us after the wedding! We haven't all been together in such a long time.

Shannon and I took a little bit of time on Sunday morning to catch up. She lives on the other side of the country so we don't ever get to see each other.
Shannon and her baby James. He's so much fun!

We tried to get some good pictures with James - I LOVE this one!!! He's such a handsome little buddy!

No comments: