Thursday, July 19, 2007

Super Summit Students

Each Monday night this summer we have had High School Hang - a little Bible study and a little something else! We went to a fun park and most of the crowd wanted to test their skills on the race track. Pretty sure almost everyone in this picture is with our group.


After the race track we had a little Students vs. Leaders Lasertag action. Yeah, the leaders won - with the help of the 2 students that we snagged to make the numbers even. It Was All Yellow!

So, most of you probably know that fun parks have these big chain-link fences with these rather large canon looking things that shoot round white balls from the middle toward the outside. There are also these heavy sticks and football helmets hanging on the outside of the gate. Well, I've seen them from afar but this time I got in and swung the bat. I got a few good hits too! Thanks friends for getting me in there! :)

I know, the blog title says "students" but this is the only picture I have from Hope for Durham right now. It was fabulous and our middle school students sure did step up. I hope to post more later.
One of my lovely rising 8th grade girls sent me this photo from Middle School camp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll note that you are quit appropriatly rockin the chacos at laser tag - well done :) love, sarah