Friday, July 20, 2007

Is He Black?

My friend Stacie came to visit this week. When I was telling one of my students that I was hanging out with a friend from Africa, he asked, "Is he black?" Well, as you can see below, SHE is not black. She's not native of Africa either. Stacie was our missionary in Botswana from last summer. She is state-side now.

A little reunion of some of the leaders from our Botswana trip! Smile!

A little silliness now... does anyone know what we are looking at?

I live 2 turns from Shannon Road! Now I have a picture! It was raining sideways and up from the bottom but we thought it would be fun to take the picture in the rain anyway. :)

While perusing the mall we found these bears in bags - kind of disturbing. Stacie decided to give one a squeeze (as per the instructions below). Talk about a misleading little message... she didn't necessarily feel good all over. Oh well!

Along with the disturbing bears in bags there are the creepy bronze children statues all over the mall. But they are fun to take pictures with.

I ran in to 3 of my friends within 4 minutes. DBakes took a picture of Stacie and I - thanks!

No comments: