
The leaders with JD. He was our camp speaker for the week. He also happens to be our pastor!

These were my roomies!

A little girliness at a rest stop.

The whole gang. Check out the Siamese twins!

There were lots of fun things for us to do in the afternoons. We really wanted to go fishing but didn't bring our poles. The next best thing? Canoing of course. I mean, you can't beat these flattering life jackets!

Me with some of the Freshies before worship.

It was James' birthday so James' daddy, David, thought it would be a great idea to call up his wife, Jen, and have the whole group sing to James. How sweet!

As Amanda flew down this monster slip'n'slide, I was being drug down by one of our guys. He grabbed me right as I was jumping on and scared me silly. He wanted to make sure that I got soaked in "Willy Wonka's Chocolate River" at the end of the slide. I did.

We went to the Boys and Girls Club one afternoon to hang out with the kids and make t-shirts with them. This little girl was hilarious! I think she rode on just about everyone's back and begged to use my camera over and over again. I felt like I was overseas!

David and I had a sweet treat at the end of the week. Some of our former students came to see us for a few minutes. It was great to see them!
If you REALLY want to see what we did at camp you can check out all the pictures at the link below. Just double-click the group picture.
WARNING: there are a lot of pictures!
1 comment:
That is so cool! Hope to see more! Love Ya Shannon!
Leah
Post a Comment