Friday, June 01, 2007

Eno's on My List

Memorial Day is a day off for everyone, right? Well, come to find out, even though the men and women who deliver mail despite sleet, rain or snow had the day off, my friend Marla and her students had school this Memorial Day! Can you believe it? Well, she trucked on over to Dtown for a little afternoon romp at the Eno.

While we were playing we saw a crawdaddy or maybe a baby lobster - I am pretty sure I saw some claws! Can you find it in the picture? We couldn't.

We saw some more of God's creatures too - snakes! FIVE of them at least!!! YIKES! That's the look on my face: "Marla, are you sure there aren't any snakes out there in that river?"

I may have just seen a snake! All I know is that the Eno and I aren't going to be friends again until the snakes are a little less visible!

No comments: