Sunday, June 03, 2007

Fun with Paper

I had some fun last week making all kinds of cards and gifts and such. The first cards we just for some friends of mine - because I love them so much!




We had a time for the students to write notes and prayers and scripture for our seniors. I put them together in these cute little books.

We give a book to the graduates each year - it's simple but this is how I wrapped them this year.
We appreciate our studentLIFE leaders and wanted to give them a little something. I made a little pack of personalized flat notecards and bundles of candy bars. These are the girls'.

Close up.

The guys'.

Close up.

1 comment:

Jen T. said...

LOVE them - where did you get the supplies, esp ribbon for the chipboard books? Where do you get chipboard like that?

You are SO talented!!