Friday, June 01, 2007

Last SLW of Spring 2007

We had our last SLW (studentLIFE Worship) of the school year this week. We went out with a bang! Giant everything: volleyball, basketball, bounce house and slide. Okay, we did have some regular size stuff too: ping-pong, foosball, basketball, frisbee, football...

One of the big hits was the sno-cone! Hannah and Ivey served up some fabulous sno-cones whenever the students wanted one. Thanks!

I gave one of my girls my camera to hold on to a for a few minutes and I got a ton of these kind of pictures when she returned it - how fun! I sure do love these girls!!!

They did let me in on a few of the pictures. :)
PS - I'm wearing our new I (heart) Durham shirt! It comes in pink, navy, slate-gray and carolina, I mean, sky-blue. Pick yours up this Sunday morning at the Hope for Durham tables at The Summit Church.

It was so fun to have several of the 8th grade girls there! It's hard to believe that in just a few weeks they will be on their way to high school!

No comments: