Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The games we play

I just spent three days with the staff and boy did we have a great time!

All staff played Bronco (our studentLIFE versoin of Bunco). Bonnie was the first to don the metal bowl for getting a Bronco. If you don't know what this game is, find a group that is playing and join in. It's kind of addictive!

Rummy was another favorite. Abby's fast - see she's blury in this picture! :)

"Bomp, Bom"
I finally learned how to play Nertz! And I actually got to call "Nertz!" one time. I've adopted Jen's strategy of standing to get a better perspective on the board.

"Put a little coin on your train!"
I also learned how to play Mexican Train which provided the most fun and laughs of the trip!

I love to play games so I had the time of my life playing with so many fun people!

No comments: