Just a little look at the everyday...
and a little of the not so everyday...
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Scrabble is Hard!
For those of you who don't live in Dtown, you probably won't know what Hardscrabble is. It is not a difficult version of one of my favorite board games, Scrabble. It is a Hillsborough neighborhood, right outside of Durham. I just spent the end of the week and the weekend with some lovely little ladies while their parents took a little trip. We had the best time!
Oh, and check it out, I got new glasses! I usually wear contacts but I like these glasses so much I wear them a lot.
That's what I just did too - get new glasses that I love, so I wear them a lot! People say they are actually cool! Now I have wardrobe options! Love the pictures!
1 comment:
That's what I just did too - get new glasses that I love, so I wear them a lot! People say they are actually cool! Now I have wardrobe options! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment