Monday, August 27, 2007

Today's Ten - Did I do that?

I thought I'd start something new on my little blog... Top Ten's
They won't be necessarily weekly but I'll try. They won't be in order from least to greatest - I'm not gonna lie, I probably won't even try that one. I may need some help from time to time with what I should list Ten of. Please send me some ideas! :)

So, here's Today's Ten...

Ten things I have done over the past month that I never thought I'd do
1. Suffer through poison ivy.
2. Talk with a friend face-to-face without actually being face-to-face! Yea for webcams and the internet for providing free communication!
3. Work with a staff full of great people who are younger than me. I am about to join the minority on our staff when I turn 30 in 30 days!
4. Learn to play four brand new games in one day! Nertz, Mexican Train, Pyramid solitaire (this link goes to the online game, I think, I learned the real-deal-play-with-real-cards way!), The Game (you'll not learn this one unless we play together or with someone else who knows about it - maybe soon).
5. Let my sweet cousin drive my car after just getting her driver's license! She was great and it was totally worth it to take her to Zaxby's!!!
6. Help my parents and Nanny move to a beautiful new home... in the same town. Not the same town as me, the same town they've lived in.
7. Drive a 15 passenger van once, I mean twice, I mean umm, I've lost track!
8. Eat pizza at least once a week. I'm not THAT big a pizza lover.
9. Watch six 6th graders (among about 30 people) get baptized in one night! Did I mention it was raining? There may have been some thunder too. Yikes! Everyone is fine and dandy!
10. Finally watch the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Surprisingly I did it in three evenings! Morgs, that was for you! Thanks for lending them out!

No comments: