I saw this commercial yesterday and thought, "They've got it!"
I've been trying to tell people that the things they post on facebook, myspace, and their blogs can and will be looked at in the present and especially in the future as they make new friends, look for volunteer work, and apply for jobs.
Not to mention what it says about God. If you say you are a Christian and post something less than Christ-like, you perpetuate the "hypocrite" excuse that people use to keep from hearing the gospel and accepting it.
So please use your internet space wisely. Please.
I've been trying to tell people that the things they post on facebook, myspace, and their blogs can and will be looked at in the present and especially in the future as they make new friends, look for volunteer work, and apply for jobs.
Not to mention what it says about God. If you say you are a Christian and post something less than Christ-like, you perpetuate the "hypocrite" excuse that people use to keep from hearing the gospel and accepting it.
So please use your internet space wisely. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment