
Seth is so adorable. In this picture he is envious of my camera.

So mom and dad got him a camera of his own to play with in hopes of getting a good picture of the two of us. We got this sweet one of us trying to figure out his camera.

Introducing Noah. He's 2 months old and so much fun!

Laura and I have been friends since the 6th grade. Now we are grown ups and still friends. Insert blog title here.
Let me know if you want to know our story. I'd love to tell you!
Sorry if I got that cheesy old song in your head.

Laura and Seth and I have a hard time taking pictures together (
see this post). Seth went right down for a nap after this picture. Poor buddy was so tired.

We got Noah to smirk. Isn't he precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment