I got to spend some quality time with 3 of my favorite kids this week! I've known their parents since before any of them were born. I rooted for C to be born on my birthday, got to see E in the hospital the day of (or day after) she was born, and was welcomed back from Africa with newborn pictures of J (he just couldn't wait for me to come home, but I'm glad his daddy was there!). This family is so special to me!
I love you very much! Thank you for being a part of my family.
I love you very much! Thank you for being a part of my family.
we laughed so much as I tried to beat the timer and get J in the pictures too without sitting on E.
1 comment:
No matter how many times I see their pics, I just can't get over how big the girls are! Especially C!! It seems like just yesterday C was still in her mommy's tummy at Senior Beach Week and now there's THREE of them!! (Two of which have some crazy curly hair!)
Hugs for all from me and Matt!
Post a Comment