It's the Shelton's turn. Baby Zeke should be here in a few weeks.
Prayer for Courtney, Spence, and baby Zeke.


That tall present wrapped in comics was a joint gift from several of us on staff. I knew we were getting a pack'n'play. What I didn't know was how hi-tech this joker was going to be. In fact, it's called a Play Yard! A play YARD! It looks more like a multi-level penthouse suite to me. She was so excited to have gotten it. Then when I saw her husband last night he told me the story of them picking it out. It's only funny if he tells it but imagine with me... If you've ever been in the baby section of Target, you may already be laughing. No? How about if I tell you that he took it down off of it's 17 ft. high shelf so they could get a better look? I was assured that no one or thing was injured in this adventure. I'd a paid to see that though - taking a 50 ft. penthouse suite down off of a ledge in a store... had to be funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment