Pay close attention to these next two photos.
Okay, what did you notice? How about the nice, relaxed expression on Greg's face and the scary, terrified expression on my face? Thanks, Greg, for encouraging me to use those hi-tech, battery-powered clippers. I may add a pair to my loppers! :)
All week thunderstorms have been forecasted. And all this week it has thunderstormed. We planned to do Mrs. Kelley's yard today. We had also planned on bringing and eating dinner with her. So, once again I asked God to hold off the weather so we could do her yard. One of the guys in our SummitLIFE group had really planned to make sure we could do this and I really didn't want him to be discouraged. Well about 5:55pm as the thunder was making itself heard we started putting our yard tools away... because we were done! One of the ladies (who was unable to do the yard work) brought all the delicious food over. We let the guys rock away on the porch and enjoy the storm while we stayed inside enjoying getting to know this fire-cracker great-grandmom.
No comments:
Post a Comment