Monday, February 09, 2009

Chick-Fil-A anyone?

I do believe this was my response to the girls who said, "Shannon, make your 'there's a lot of traffic' face!"

We did an experiment.
Which is faster: drive-thru or take-out?
What do you think?

Enjoying the benefits of a low-key event.

The ladies showed up in force for the 20/20 conference.

We're not sure how this Michael Jordan impersonating Mellow Mushroom statue ended up here in Wake Forest but we thought it would be a perfect photo op.

Enjoying great discussion on redeeming culture.

Still in conversation.

More benefits of a small group going to a conference... frisbee!

Stellar action!

The girls thought there weren't enough pictures of me thus we begin and end this post with "I can't look at the camera right now because I'm driving" pictures. :)

Girls, I had a great time!!! Continue to think rightly about the right things. I'm excited about what the Lord is going to do in and through your lives.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

mmmmm chik-fil-a! i don't know which i'm more jealous of, ya'll chik-fil-a, or that you got to go to 20/20!