Sunday, February 15, 2009

I heart your heart!

Produce is so fun!

Making pancakes for Em and Hannah

Ike had a heart-shaped cookie cutter so we used it for our pancakes. No syrup? Use powdered sugar. Delish!

Em is such a delight and we had a lovely breakfast together.

And for my date...
Yes, it was THIS exciting!

Look at that grin

Such a delight to have this little one on my knee while big brother and I made "basketballs" out of torn cloth.

Ready for the after dinner birthday party...
I love the imagination of children!

A little tickle time with baby girl.

L & L, thanks for letting me play with your little ones. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it! You are such dear friends.

I've had 2 friends who've had thoughtful boyfriends who turned into thoughtful fiances (one is now a thoughtful husband and the other will be a thoughtful husband in 6 mos).
This is my hand holding my Valentine's gift from my roommate's fiance.
Thanks Ike! Perfect choice!

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day whether it involved candy-shaped hearts or not!